With the rise in countries premier educational institutes like Indian Military Academy, Forest Research Institute, ICFAI, Doon School, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, IT and BPO centers, Dehradun is turning as a new real estate destination in the recent times.
It is also considered as an ideal weekend home destination to enjoy the natural beauty and take rest from daily work to refresh the senses. Dehradun is a favoured tourist destination as it attracts numerous tourists, pilgrims from various walks of life to its peaceful vicinity. That’s why the property in dehradun for sale is on the rise. The city is well surrounded with Mountains, Spiritual, Adventure, Religious, Eco-friendly and high-end tourism spots.
Dehradun also have added advantages like good climate, good infrastructure, low crime rate etc. This Boom in real estate is also associated with the rise in hardcore commercial and residential complexes, malls in the region.
a premier educational and institutional centre with its serene environs, has always been a favoured destination. After attaining the status of the capital of Uttaranchal, the city is experiencing rapid industrial and IT development, thereby triggering real estate boom with growing demand for residential and commercial real estate.
- Investment : Buy at cheap rates and then sell after some time.
- Personal Use : House / Farm or for any personal use.
For investment purpose I think you should consider the following areas :
- Selaqui : It’s an industrial area hence it’ll be beneficial in the long run.
- Suddhowala : It’s my personal recommendation to buy land here(one day I will) since it is almost equidistant from all the colleges in that area and is also developing at a great pace. It’s also blessed with quite good scenery and is free from the chaos. Also in the coming time it’s the only place left in Dehradun where development is possible(due to large space available and broad roads).
- Raipur : It’s in the vicinity of Survey Chowk hence is of great importance for daily commuters.
These are the places where you’ll get comparatively cheaper rates.
Now for personal use and with no limitations of funds, you may consider the following :
- Vasant Vihar
- Sahastradhara Road
- Rajpur road
- Vijay Park
- Rajendra Nagar